The Taisna Group is a social enterprise that specializes in expeditionary learning, research, business development, and the creative and technical arts.
Our mission is to positively impact the growth and development of K-12 youth by providing products, programs, and services that advance the knowledge and understanding of culture in American society.
Our products and services focus on five key disciplines essential to fulfilling the Taisna mission:
- Social Science
- Public Policy
- Creative Arts
- Taisna Traveling School is a not-for-profit that promotes understanding and compassion for groups of people who are different than oneself by educating K-12 youth in the science of anthropology utilizing an inter-disciplinary approach.
- Be the Boss Mentoring is a new community development tool created by Taisna Group for the sole purpose of nurturing youth to become business owners.
Products & Services
- Natural Inspiration Collection is a line of uplifting photographic greeting cards of natural and historic locations and artifacts. Proceeds from the sales help support the Taisna programs and services. Art history and craft workshops are offered to parents and children as a service to the community at large.
- Taisna Research offers design, implementation and analysis services to private and public entities. Services range from survey design, focus group coordination and facilitation, and quantitative and qualitative data lists.
- V Form Technologies (aka V Form Alliance) co-founded by Taisna Group Founding CEO, Meru Kheop, is a partnership of African-American women business owners who apply the expertise of their respective enterprises to create virtual reality cultural experiences for K-12 youth.
Truthfulness and Integrity Successfully Nurtures Abundance!